Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what each Polywood shutter option will look like before you buy? Our Shutter Designer makes it easy. Select your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. Be sure to set your background wall color so you can get a feel for how Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you’re all done, download your ideal shutters and email them to our Sunburst store so we can craft a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
A few design tips:
- Most Atlanta homeowners like Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers also inquired about.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or more traditional style room, and hidden tilt for a more modern home.
- Split tilt and divider rails are great choices that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while tilting open the top louvers to let in light.
- As for frames, the main idea is if you have casing/trim around your window, go with the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- For windows using a bottom sill piece—probably marble or wood—just click “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame which sits on top of your sill piece.